Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Free Rice

http://freerice.com
Free Rice is an online trivia game with a twist.
 For every question you get right you donate 10 grains of rice.
Here's a challenge: Donate at least 100 grains of rice then do more and comment below with the number of grains you donated.












Every post I will do a 'Blog Of The Day' here is todays:


I really like Brooke's blog because she her posts are regular and interesting, I also like the new background and font. You can see she take pride in her work through her blog.

P.S. Thank You to Mrs Hogg for keeping me motivated with my blog. Check out Our Class Blog Here.



4 comments:

  1. I got to 200

    Who Can beat me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your comment I got to 350!

      Please keep playing free rice, visiting my blog and commenting.

      Thank You
      Natalie

      Delete
  2. Hi Natalie,
    I think the blog a day is a great idea. Can I use it (I will credit you)? I also love this site and encourage my brother to try and beat my record which is about 200! You will have to tell me your secret for getting such a high score!

    Your blog is gorgeous but I think it would be a lot easier to read is your background wasn't transparent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and you can use it.

      Delete